Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Favorite Star Wars Quotes

Chaotic Evil - Alor of Clan Dryggo
Be it a single line, a short exchange, or a monologue, what quote(s) from Star Wars has stuck with you? There absolutely so many to pick from but I’ll start with the cliche answer:

“May the Force be with you.”

I attribute my love for all things nerdy and pop-culture related to Star Wars, and nothing will ever stick out more than me watching it for the first time as a kid. Granted I did watch Episode I first, but my grandpa caught me up on the rest and Obi-Wan saying this to Luke on the Death Star has always remained in my mind since. So simple and a line that would of course go on to be the slogan of the fandom and re-quoted constantly by basically any Jedi or light-side aligned character.

Regardless of how cliche it is, I absolutely love it. Alright, floor is open. What are your favorite quotes from Star Wars: comics, games, shows, movies, canon, legends, anything Star Wars related!

7fcd6da1f2aaee1a24a8985485d6dc0c35dd01f9.gifv

Pops into my head way too often lol

Chaotic Evil - Alor of Clan Dryggo
So fitting of the characters and the scene
Not to mention it was improvised by Ford. The original dialogue was Leia saying “I love you” and Han responding “I love you too.”

But after several takes Ford finally said it didn’t feel like something Han would say and improvised the “I know,” line instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom