Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Focusing on one character

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Work has been busy with not much end in sight. So to help with the balance and still having fun with writing on Chaos, I'm focusing on one character for the time being, Darth Azurea.

Miss Tmoxin Temi will come back eventually to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting of the galaxy, but for the short term, I won't be RPing her.

This affects current threads with [member="Xenia Nastassia"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

In the meantime, she will be relaxing. :)

tumblr_n0yn2zvXiG1qigryzo2_250.gif

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Darth Azurea"] I look forward to seeing more of this Lunelle sister for sure with the journey you're on, but I will always hold a candle for Tmoxin and can't wait to see her return.

:)

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Darth Azurea"] I will eagerly await the day for that! *kicks [member="Chastity Lunelle"] to make her aware* :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom