Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Friends New & Old (Jedi, Mando, & Sith)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Howdy Friends! I am looking to engage a little more with Ran and a lot more with my two other characters who are both pretty fresh Exton Stole & Darth Hellique II. With these three, I'm down to write all types of stories. Here's a little information on them and let me know if you'd like to write.

Ran Serys Ran Serys - Known to the Sith as Subject 19, Ran is a Jedi Knight with a difficult past who continues forward as a paragon of light.

Exton Stole - Alor of Clan Cabal. He's just a mandalorian trying to keep his clan from going extinct. In my eyes he is or will become a warrior poet.

Darth Hellique II - An abomination accepted nowhere but in the traditions of the Sith. He is a Benevolent Lord to those who serve him and to all others he is the bane of their existence.

P.S. This is open to all writers and characters, regardless if we've threaded before or not.

I am certainly willing to throw a hat in the ring! I'm currently working on things for the EotL, but if you're interested in other storylines we can certainly work together! Whether it be on this character or one of my other options.

Aaaine

Everything, anything, for science.
If you have the wavelength for one more thread, and one that might be a bit out of the ordinary, I would adore to collaborate with you on the effects of Pazhkic'Dau on such a different species like Darth Hellique II

I have a signup for some sith, if you're willing to take a look.

Absolutely understand if it's not your cup of tea, just figured I'd at least reach out and ask :)

Ran Serys Ran Serys and Exton Stole could both be a blast to thread with+ Ironically, Jenn is a hell of a lot harsher to fellow Mandalorians when it comes to beliefs - but that's not to say she won't giv'em a fair shake.

As far as Jedi go, she tends to be rather mellow and affable, on account of her good relations with most of those she met from the Order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom