Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Ranged Weapon G1 Multipurpose Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: House Mecetti Nationalized Industries
Market Status: Open Market
Production: Mass-Produced
Weight: Light
Size: Small
Vp1s8RV.png

Image Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qAqmZn

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Buttons can be used to adjust the timer to 3 seconds, 6 seconds, 30 seconds, or 60 seconds.
  • The grenade has a weak attractor node, and will adhere to surfaces with enough force to support the grenade against the force of gravity or jostling. Useful for attaching it to your belt, a door, a vehicle, or anything you can imagine.
  • Can be set to detonate on remote radio signal rather than timer.
STRENGTHS
  • Has many settings, making it useful for a variety of purposes.
  • Goes boom with a 5 meter explosive radius
WEAKNESSES
  • The limits of its range are the limits of how far a person can throw a 0.45 kg object, typically about 30 meters, but varying with the individual.
DESCRIPTION
The G1 Multipurpose Grenade from Tampson Consolidated, a wholly owned subsidiary of the House Mecetti Nationalized Industries. It has a timer, sticks to things, and can be remote detonated. If you need something- or someone- to be exploded, then the G1 Multipurpose Grenade is for you! Get yours today with our special deal: Buy 2, get 1 free!

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To create an open market multipurpose grenade for everyone.
Permissions: N/A

Technical Information

Affiliation: House Mecetti
Modular: No
Effective Range: Average
Rate of Fire: Single Shot
Material: Duranium, power-cell, Detonite
Ammunition Type: Not reloadable - Integral power cell
Ammunition Capacity: Very Small
Damage Output: Very High
Recoil: Very Low
Ranged Class: Other
Last edited:
S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

So a couple things I will need from yah.

Ammunition Capacity will need the correct terms. Not "Tiny." As per here, you can find the ratings used for the submission.

The limits of its range are the limits of how far a person can throw a 2 pound object, typically about 30 meters, but varying with the individual.
2 lbs is a fairly heavy grenade. I recommend it a little lighter considering the yield of your explosive is only a 5 meter radius.

Secondly, can you please your weight in Metric instead of Imperial units? Small nitpick.

Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

So a couple things I will need from yah.

Ammunition Capacity will need the correct terms. Not "Tiny." As per here, you can find the ratings used for the submission.

2 lbs is a fairly heavy grenade. I recommend it a little lighter considering the yield of your explosive is only a 5 meter radius.

Secondly, can you please your weight in Metric instead of Imperial units? Small nitpick.
Hello and thank you for this review.

'Tiny' was a drop-down selectable item, but I will change it to very small and also adjust to kilograms.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom