Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Toshara, an exciting double-feature event is soon to unfold!

The first annual Tosharan Junk Belt race will take seasoned starfighter pilots and see them race through the treacherous debris field that encircles the planet. Watch out for dangerous objects, opportunistic pirates, and slygel hives! (Uses a modified Hoth Podrace ruleset)

Meanwhile, the less scrutable crowds are migrating to Mirogana’s underworld to partake in an exciting black market Sabaac tournament hosted by the three prominent syndicates on-world: the Hutts, Pykes, and Crimson Dawn. Join a table, gamble some UCs, and maybe win a few trinkets for your trouble! (Uses a new Sabaac ruleset created by moi)

And of course, there will be a BYOO if you’d prefer to chill elsewhere on Toshara.

When? This weekend, pending interest
Who? Scoundrels, smugglers, exiles, criminals, etc
Where? Obj 1 > in Toshara’s orbit | Obj 2 > Mirogana, capital of Toshara

This sounds fun. If I weren't going on vacation next week I would certainly join the Sabaac tourney with someone. Maybe I'll come in as an observer. Interested to see what the rules for forum Sabaac will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom