Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George LOA 18 - 26 Feb.

Heading off on a holiday for a week and a bit, will have no access to the chaos unfortunately. However, I will be back and hopefully ready to continue our great stories.

This will affect the most, [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Kixi Rajki"]. Along with those of the SSC in the faction thread.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="George O Rourke"] Enjoy your hollybobs G-dog! Bring me back some sweets. :)

I just saw this now. Have fun. I was on holiday last week even though I still had access to chaos. I had gone to an extremely hot Cairns. Where you off to?

[member="George O Rourke"]

Ah I see why you'll have no access to chaos then, or very much anything else. But it won't matter. You'll be on s cruise and having a ball. :) enjoy and take care. :)

Ah I see why you'll have no access to chaos then, or very much anything else. But it won't matter. You'll be on s cruise and having a ball. :) enjoy and take care. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom