Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Healthy LOA

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
So I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and I found out some alarming news. I was well on my way to developing heart problems, diabetes, and other problems in a few years if I didn't start taking better care of myself. So I decided that it was best for me to start focusing on that, and I'm glad to say that I've lost 15 pounds already and I'm well into the beginning stages of getting to a healthy body fat level and BMI. I'm going to be gone for a bit while I focus on these things, so don't worry I plan on coming back and writing with you fine folks but for now I got to do me. So let's divide things up

[member="Jarven Zexxel"] and [member="Romeo Sin"] lets just say Patricia is staying at home for the duration of her pregnancy.

[member="Triam Akovin"] Currently Patricia will be on leave for her pregnancy and maternity leave more than likely so you can have at Reclaimer Arms & Insustrial (tier 3 weapons, and vehicle company) and just go ham dude.

[member="Solan Charr"] and [member="Taeli Raaf"] you guys can take control of Spaarti and kick it to build that clone army. I should have all the contract threads and random Spaarti threads in my content finder so go ahead and submit it to tier 3 if you want.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] lets just say Rex is on a very long meditation trip to purge himself of the dark side.

That about covers it, I should be around and pop in to say hello every now and then but I might be gone for a few months. Everyone take care and may the gods watch over you :)

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Bro, you do what's best for you man! Work it son get dat six pack, and get all dem ladies!!

Seriously, though, your health is more important than anything else man. Keep me updating through skype. Shoot, I'll bug you forever just to make sure it's all good.

Love you man!!!

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] Well damn dude, I'm glad this is a getting healthier announcement at least! I hope the best for you, and I can ensure you that your business is in good hands!

I'll be honest that I was pretty surprised about it, lol. It's an honor :)

Get better soon!

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
I think everything is in order, thanks for all the support guys. Feel free to hit me up on Skype and I'll be around to post oocly every now and then. Good luck everyone on your stories! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom