Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go to law school, they said...

Lucia Nox

Somewhere in the grey area.
...it will be fun, they sai--wait, no one said that. :huh: This isn't a LOA, just a heads up.

Good news: I'm starting my last semester of my third and final year of law school this week. The light at the end of the tunnel is drawing near--or is that just my life flashing before my eyes as I realize that the bar exam is right around the corner? Either way, I've stuck around for this long, and I'm pretty excited to be a few months away from tagging a J.D. at the end of my name. Just between us, can we pretend that it stands for Jedi?

Bad news: inevitably, IC posts will be slower. Last semester was so brutal that I poofed from the site entirely, but I'm determined not to let that happen this time. Whenever school gets so hectic that I stop doing fun, creative things just for my own happiness, that's usually a bad sign. Chaos is a ridiculously awesome way for me to honor my creativity, indulge my nerdiness, escape from the real world, and simply unwind. Cheers to you people for making that possible. :)

In the meantime, I'm planning to continue steadily with the threads I currently have cooking ( [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Grigori Tarasov"] | [member="Zhin Zondaar"] ). I also welcome discussion for other threads if any of you are interested and don't mind that I might be a bit pokey here and there. I'll always keep the line of communication open if something comes up, and I'm only a PM away!

Thanks again!

Lucia Nox

Somewhere in the grey area.
[member="Vengeance"] Twelve. Years. Old.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"] Spot on. Thank you so much!

[member="Zhin Zondaar"] I am a J.D. like my father before me. :cool: (Actually, my dad's not a lawyer--but let's roll with it for the joke).

tumblr_nnh7m2kG1N1teuex7o6_540.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom