Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gotta bail

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Don't let the title mislead you, I'm not offing myself yet lol. Anyways! I've been swamped with finals for my college and on top of that my brother is in town from Seattle this week and I'm probably going to be spending time with him and my family as to not seem like a complete anti social sociopath. So I'm really sorry that I have to bail on The Silent Dark Below. When I come back in a few days or a week I'll have a brand new thread all lined up and ready to go. It'll be a blast I promise. So have fun and I'll see you guys in a few days or whenever.

Also [member="Darth Abyss"] I will do my best to post to our private thread but no promises.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Vigil"] [member="Savitor Draay"] [member="Halifax McCade"] [member="Jynx"] [member="Darkul Elahad"] [member="Tanya Thiran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom