Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Armor Gyukia Shield Gauntlet Fob | Energy Shield Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: House Gyukia
Market Status: Closed Market
Production: Limited
Weight: Light

GYUKIA SHIELD GAUNTLET FOB
ENERGY SHIELD ATTACHMENT

LKKNjVx.png

EqhCeCp.png

SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Gives a personal shield that can fend off blows from lightsabers, slugs, vibro-blades, and blasters.
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse allows for underwater functionality.
  • Contained in a compact fob, which can be equipped to any gauntlet.
WEAKNESSES
  • Susceptible to EMP and Ion damage, which may result in system failures or total shutdown of the device.
  • Small surface area, providing minimal protection to the user.
DESCRIPTION

The Gyukia Shield Gauntlet Fob was developed with the designed with the sole purpose of allowing the nobles of House Gyukia to add a personal energy shield to any gauntlet they wish, a piece of interchangeable equipment that every noble warrior carries with them as the standard for personal defense. Typically the color of the shield is set to reflect the house of the individual, though it is changeable at any moment should the whims of the user wish. It has a ceremonial place in combat and is commonly used in jousting. While capable of functioning underwater, the shield is still susceptible to EMP tech and has a limited radius.

Generator: NovelAI

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To make an item attachment that gives gauntlets personal energy shields.
Image Source(s):
Permissions: N/A

Technical Information

Affiliation: House Gyukia
Model: N/A
Modular: No
Material: Durasteel, energy shield emmitter, Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse
Classification: Multipurpose
Defense Rating: High
Energy Resist: Very High
Kinetic Resist: Very High
Sonic Resist: Very Low
Thermal Resist: Average
Radiation Resist: None
Other Resistance(s):

Ion/EMP: Low

Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Iria Iria

Nicely made!
  • This counts as an armour, so I moved it to the right place. I would like to ask you to edit the pre-made fields, because those are different in the armour section,
  • The Image source field is broken, I would like to ask you to add the image source link to the template (others usually put it under the art). Thank you for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom