Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech hazard Armor for Recon Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
sas_ghost_ops.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Heavy armor with hazmat capabilities
  • Image Source: I created the artwork using hero machine 3.0
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: I give my permission
  • Primary Source: Blast armor,Hazmat suit
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose heavy armor
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: none
    • Fire: Average
    • Environmental: high
    • Vacuum: low
    • Corrosive: high
    • Shrapnel: very high
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • HUD
  • Built-in coms
  • Chem sealed
  • insolated
  • oxygen supply
STRENGTHS
  • heavy armored hazmat gear: Perfect for cleanup crews or soldiers in toxic and environmentally hostile areas protecting them from the elements and weapons alike
  • High Resistance: It provides excellent protection against all environmental influences. Be it rain, snow, sunshine, wind, vacuum, acid, or radiation
WEAKNESSES
  • Heavy : Due to both the weight of the plating and oxygen supply its recommended you are in top form before equipping this
  • Vulnerable at the Back: the liquid oxygen on the back is highly combustible if burst by gunfire or damaged by kinetic or pericing damage
DESCRIPTION
Due to recent trade relations with The Eternal empire Hades Corp believed it would be in their best interest to offer a more updated armor for those in the eternal empire. Made up of heavy materials while given the usual hazard protection hades corp is known for to give the best of both world for any soldier going into a hazard filled planet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom