Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Ava Solborne

A
There is a menu on top of the site. There you can find a "Faction" button. Click on it and a new page will appear. Then find "Sith Empire" from the page and click on it. Again, a new page will appear and you can see "Join faction" button.

Well after learning that one, I need a forum account per char... I will have to get to work, my main question is hopefully answered in the sith empire forum :D Thanks for all the help and such ( the char creation part is easy. )

Ava Solborne

A
If you go to your profile, you should see a "Characters" button. If you click on it, there should be "Add subaccount". Then you can create new ones. You don't have to log out from your main account, you can choose which one to use quickly.

Louise

here for your dad
...hey, you're doing my job!

Welcome! If you have any questions that Equa has just answered then...well, you have no problems and I cannot help you. ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom