Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He's back...again

Not really sure how to word this.

I vanished. I dropped...three rp's and just vanished. I did a Skywalker, there, that's what happened. Something happened and I did a Skywalker. Ya'll had to go on a quest for a map to find me and yeah, stuff happened. I'm sorry for vanishing, but your hero is back! :)

Honestly, IRL took over. A lot of things happened in a very short time, I lost two good friends. One due to cancer, and one due to my own stupidness. This one isn't dead, this one just wants nothing to do with me. I planned on returning a few times but again, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, even though I knew I had to to keep the Ebon Hawk and whatever.

So yeah. If anyone can fill me in on what's changed since like, June, i'd be down for that.

Titan

Sith triumtive is reverting to minor, I think the OS are as well. Courasant was taken by the GA. And the Clans have declared War on the Republic.

[member="Kei Garnik"]

Titan

[member="Kei Garnik"], also [member="Tefka"] stepped down from head admin. Is now head technical advisor or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom