Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey again

I'm around now. No more RL obligations to keep me away. I'll be retiring Calico, and most of my characters...but, if anyone would like to write with me on my newer kiddies, I'd certainly be pleased. xP

Calico Tal'verda said:
No more RL obligations to keep me away
outside_mmorpg.jpg

Don't worry mate, we've all spent hours, days years playing that game. Glad to have you back.

[member="Strider Garon"] I'm...considering it.

[member="Mordecai Zambrano"] I rolled the wrong class at the start of the game; aspiring author. You don't get any special buffs, and the feats you get through leveling up are only effective if you go down the 'never leave my house' tree. The worst part, you can't roll any alts. You have to delete your main, and I've been playing this one for years, it'd be a shame to throw away all that work.

Placeholder 0123

P
If I work up the desire to continue my terrible little Jedi, then I don't see why not. [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Well I meant to roll a gamer class but I went into the Class clown skill tree and that makes the game difficult to play. Each time I level I get a buff called New Joke which is completely useless apart from an ingame animation which isn't all that rewarding. Sometimes I take damage from using the buff. I'm currently level 156 and still haven't found a place to reset my skill tree perks *Sigh*

in other news welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom