Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys!

Hi I'm coming over from TGC for a bit of RP fun. I was talking to a cool dude over there and he gave me the link. It's nice to see I recognise a few names around here.

I'm creating a new character for here though, because my characters over there are so bloated with back history and I just fancy something completely different for a while. I'll still RP there with my old characters, but this Chris Hemsworth look-a-like will be my identity here.

Simple backstory is Krim is a Jedi with amnesia. His first memory is a cold dark damp room six months ago. From there he's made his way to the other Jedi. He doesn't know if he was trained in the force before, only that he has a lightsaber that he instinctively knew to steal from a weapons cabinet in the facility where he woke up. He doesn't even know if he can use it... His entire life before six months ago is a complete mystery.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
And I'm a transhan with two minds inside. HES LYING, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! No, he is the lyer, listen to me... HEY!!! Who are you calling a lyer. You fool ... SHUT UP, DON'T CALL ME FOOLISH, BUFFOON!!

Ah now you see the thing is, I don't know if I like biting or not... Maybe we should try it sometime?

Thanks for the hellos guys. Especially thanks to Sarge for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom