Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

Hi,

Yeah I'm back. I don't think I have to excuse my absence (I mean I at least hope I don't lol) as I dropped out from Chaos at a point where I wasn't involved with anything major. Still I think at least an explanation is in order, as my disappearance was sudden to say the least.

When I left my muse was already at an all time low, not because of Chaos itself but due to my actual real life. Still for a while I enjoyed mainly lurking and reading, maybe working on some factory and codex stuff when I had the time but not much besides that. The college decided to turn even more stressful, as did my passion for music (currently working really hard to go to a rather prestigious college that offers Music and Sound Design) and I really just lost all interest in roleplaying all together. Now things have calmed down a bit, and I felt a desire to get back into writing. At first I was thinking about looking for a new forum in a new universe, but tbh there's just no forum like Chaos which in the end lead me back here.

So yeah, how's it going everyone, what did I miss?

Some IC things: For the time being I have no interest bringing Abyss back as a major character. He is by far my favorite of all characters I ever used anywhere be it online or in a pen and paper, but I need a change. For that I'm starting out as a new character, that will slowly give reason to Abyss absence over the course of his upcoming arc.

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey dude, welcome back. I understand how you feel, I wrote Vereshin to the point of running out of ideas and had to start fresh.

I have a new character too and would love to write with you again some time.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom