Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Hide and Seek | ISB [ DE ]

After a moment of silence Damian readied himself to leave, “-I can lead us to the bunker holding the Imperial, thanks to the chip you found we’ll have an easier time gaining access.”

"Love that," Kyric said in turn. He followed Damian to the ladder, pretending to spot something interesting when the senator looked back at the pyre, then he scaled after him rung-by-rung. His thoughts remained on the task at hand as he shimmied out from the hatch, careful not to peek out from behind the abandoned speeder.

Kyric took the offered datapad from Damian and did a quick scan of its contents. Once he visualized the safehouse address and a photo of the imperial operative, he held it back out to the senator. "While I appreciate your kindness," he tapped his head while speaking, "I have an eidetic memory." As if to prove it, the kiffar quietly recited the address.

“Once we’re there we’ll alert them about the compromised safe-house and get the Imperial transferred elsewhere until we’re ready to get them off the planet.” Damian quickly added. "I have faith in us."

Kyric excitedly gave Damian a thumbs-up. "Absolutely. It might be worth transportin' some of the higher-ups in this resistance somewhere safe, too. I wouldn't think to ask any of you to abandon your fight here, but I have a feelin' the Alliance will have their hands full defending Coruscant. If we can create a more organized effort without ISB breathin' down our necks, I think we'll have a much better shot at freein' your people, Damian."

Chancing a glance past their cover, Kyric spotted a large speeder blocking the mouth of the alley and felt a rising panic. When stormtroopers didn't burst into the alley and open fire, he allowed himself a deep breath and dropped back to look at Damian.

"We're gonna have to go up," Kyric grumbled. "Speeder is blockin' the only way out. These buildings on either side of us are residential apartments. They should have a rooftop access we can take to get back down to the street. Anytime spent that high up at this time of day ain't doin' us any favors." Kyric braced his shoulder up against the alley wall, bent his knees, and linked his hands together beneath a sleek durasteel fire escape. "You first. I can do the space magic stuff, so an eight-foot jump ain't nothin' to me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damian Du Couteau Damian Du Couteau | Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim | Kazian Blackwood Kazian Blackwood

Page Claim ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom