Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday LOA

I will be on holiday in sunny Hawaii from the 21st to the 28th of January. I will have limited internet connection so no RP posting will occur in this time. I will be able to respond to PMs and questions.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Also my rebellion opponents [member="Valessia Brentioch"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Ludolf Vaas"] and [member="Asharad Graush"] I’ll see how this plays out with our battles, I might transfer control over to another GA writer for the time I am away.

For staff matters please contact another admin and they will raise any issues necessary with the rest of the team.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Hey I live in Hawaii, have fun. Might I recommend going to Ford Island and seeing the USS Missouri, the Pacific Air Museum, and the USS Utah Memorial. I see them everyday from my house and I've been to them many times whilst giving tours to guests, superb places to go and very very cheap. (Ish, don't take my word on it, the bus to go to Ford Island (Which you have to take from the Pearl Harbor museum) price can change and I don't remember what it was)

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Have fun in da aina. If you want any suggestions on good hikes, food spots, or beaches somewhat off the beaten path, let me know. I do second the recommendation on the Missouri and Pacific Aviation Museum. The Mighty Mo is an awesome ship and there's rarely a huge line like there is for the Arizona. And the Pacific Aviation Museum (also on Ford Island) gives some interesting info on Hawaii itself during the early days of the war. Be sure to look into getting a tour of their secondary hangers, which are full of old and newer aircraft (there's an F-14 and Vietnam-era Apache among many others, iirc).

Yes nothing like standing on the Decks of the Mighty Mo and look out to see the Arizona Memorial I found it gave me quite a bit to think about. I always say eat Pineapple, you won't find it any fresher than there on Oahu. There are lots of beaches that aren't real crowded.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="William Kerkov"] probably know all the best local places [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom