Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holidays & Moving

So, i'll be gone at least until Monday with any consistency. Possibly until sometime after New Years. I have to move from Michigan to Kentucky in some meh weather. And then this weekend is Christmas. I have some sorting of job stuff, and then starting the new job, and spending New Years at home for the first time in a decade. I will still be replying to the Korriban Academy thread with [member="Calina Ovmar"] on Alaric, as well as the Corellia Pub Night on this face([member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Kira Vaal"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Miriya Cailis"]) @... And the Ossus Skirmish w/ Ijaat ([member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]).

But for the next week to two the speed of those replies will slow and nothing new IC will be done. If you need to reach me, Skype/PM/Discord. Be safe all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom