Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hospital I will go.

As its still a few days off. Some of you already know I"m going to have surgery to get my gallbladder removed. This is the first of two I will be having this first one wasn't expected as I had an attack about two weeks ago. The second one will be the hardest as I have to have tumors removed from my uterus. Which could be or couldn't be caner will not know until they get in there as it stands its a heck of mess but they wanted to get this first one over with first before it because its toxin in my body already.

I really do know if I will have to stay over night or not or how long I'll be out of it.

Those that I rp with which are a few I hope you all can understand and wait for me to return fully.

Love ya bunches on here each and everyone of you.

Stephanie Swail

S
[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Sending you lots of strong positive thoughts and hugs - you will be ok, and we will be waiting here to support you and keep you smiling through everything.

Take good care of yourself!

*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom