Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How this Works: The Rundown

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, this is a sandbox faction. That being said I'm not really cool with straight Sith being apart of this. However as a writer and a Character I recognize the need for diversity.

The Jedi in the New Republic have rallied into a Clan system. You could think of this like the Houses of Hogwarts or the Clans of Mandalore. Each Registered Clan has a Clan Master, basically the Grandmaster of that sect.

Clans can be infinite, and typically share last names or some kind of affiliation.

I'm ok With everything up to Dark Jedi. After that I draw the line. Perhaps the only line.

So for example Master Nerf wants to make a Dark Jedi focused clan. Fight fire with fire, that's well and good, but still abide by the theme. Our theme is light side oriented.

Master Nerf can submit his clan to the Registry, and begin recruiting. Clans may train together they may not. Who knows what they will do. Are you a combat focused Clan? Crafters? Sages? You decide.

Just keep the golden rule, stay in keeping with the IC goals of the Faction and don't be a dick.

Submit your clans in the Info and Resources Section using the below Template

Who: Who are your Clan? Do you have NPC's or PC's? Whats your name?

What: What do you focus on? Crafting, Saber Combat etc.

Where: Where is your primary Enclave or AO at?

Why: What is the purpose of the clan? Why are you making them?

History: Give us a blurb on your history. Give us the fluff we desire!

(Have at it! Witches also welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom