Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

howdy

welcome to chaos! to answer your questions:

a) [ SPOILER]text[ /SPOILER] (remove space)
b) the factory is an items creation (starships, vehicles, weapons, tech)
c) as far as I know, the underworld currency is currently only used for one option for faction expansion, and its obtainable by posting. otherwise, other forms of currencies are purely for roleplay purposes, you can have as much or as little money as you want

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Marauder Marauder

Welcome to Chaos!

Eirc is right on the money and on the factory! Both are pretty optional in terms of usage, although I would recommend that if you have something very specific in mind then a good run through the factory is recommended, and Underworld Credits are essentially just posting points lol.

Marauder Marauder

Welcome to Chaos!

Eirc is right on the money and on the factory! Both are pretty optional in terms of usage, although I would recommend that if you have something very specific in mind then a good run through the factory is recommended, and Underworld Credits are essentially just posting points lol.
Not to hijack this thread, but is there any use for underworld credits for normal folks? I wasn’t able to find an explanation anywhere and was glad when this question was asked here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom