Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog HPI Consortium | Holonet Storefront

E T E R N A L - E M P R E S S
HPI-header-new-corporate-info.png

HPI-divider.png

HPI-header-new-hpi-storefront.png

HPI-divider.png

HPI-header-new-Permissions.png

• Here are the permissions on the other two tabs those are permanent. One is for everything and the other is for just a few things. Permission can be requested here in the thread, DM, or discord. Still for free, not for UCs.
    • Permission; the usual method, you need to make a print screen and copy it to the permission section when submitting.
  • About Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's account and all associated subaccounts:
    • The writer Th'edar Kolbert Th'edar Kolbert (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer AMCO AMCO (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer TheReal_McChicken TheReal_McChicken (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Z Zarranix Furrow (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Kalic Daws Kalic Daws (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Fyremage Fyremage (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Valery Noble Valery Noble (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Listib Hibin Listib Hibin (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Aayla Shan Aayla Shan (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Deftinwolf Deftinwolf (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
    • The writer Credius Nargath Credius Nargath (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer.
  • About Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's account and all associated subaccounts:
    • The Dark Empire faction and members have a permission to use any Codex and Factory subs that I have posted with Ingrid or any of my sub accounts that were previously made/affiliated for/with the Brotherhood of the Maw or old The Sith Empire.
    • The Ashlan Crusader and the Brotherhood of the Maw members are also able to use the Mindstones and Memory Crystals submissions.
    • The Brotherhood of the Maw members are also able to use the Artificial Soul submission.
    • The Brotherhood of the Maw members are also able to use my demon (NPC units) Codex submissions which ones are originally associated with a TSE.
    • The writer Oryxia Oryxia (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use the Karavin Concern as manufacturer, in their submissions.
    • The writer Reman Talos Reman Talos (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use the Karavin Concern as manufacturer, in his submissions.
    • The writer Captain Jordan Captain Jordan (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use the The Cat's Paw as manufacturer, in their submissions and they can use all of the The Cat's Paw products which are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher.
    • The Trade Federation Executive Board members (the ones on the list and the OOC characters) have permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as Semi-Unique production or higher, and has permission to use all of my companies as manufacturer*.
      • The only exception is Karavin Concerns, because it is a fully Eternal Empire state-owned company; nor can they use those subs where only people are mentioned in the Affiliation, because they are only made for those characters.

HPI-divider.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom