Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate you all... sometimes.

Alright fine.

I admit it I have a real problem.

I am addicted to this site. Just the people here and the fun that I have. Every day, it seems, I am missing something in my life.

Anyways. I will be returning, BUT I will only be doing a MAX of three characters. Vincent, Another one by popular vote, and this one which I need to get my cravings on fast.

First of all I will update everybody since This happened.

1. Family problems back in order. Everything is fixed and easing down real nice. (might hike up again)
  2. Relationship problems are steady and we have been going well over the past few months. (Feels like years, Really a month.)
  3. School is awesome! For some reason though, I have almost no homework? Kind of screwy.
  4. Mission papers are being done. Working on them and getting ready.
  5. I am feeling better and out of my depressed state.
  6. I have the munces for writing. (whatever that is?)
So.....

SHAWN IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!!

[member="Gregor Arthmael"], Oh please tell me which one?

[member="Solan Charr"], I thought about Erin as my first choice, but I wanted others as well. So I will be holding a Vote for the second character. Sorry.

[member="Gregor Arthmael"], Ahhh my Pride and joy! Thank you. It was very fun to play him. And it's actually not that hard to find art for this play-by Sephiroth from Final Fantasy. (None of that is my own stuff)

[member="Solan Charr"], Will do!

Cobalt

And Everything is Blue, like him.
[member="Jarael Gatoyia"]

Oh, you're back? HELL YEAH!

Malachite is sooooooooo screwed [member='Lexa Imura']

[member="Gherron Vael"], Hmmm maybe. So many daunting ideas!

[member="Gavin XIII"], Ewww. I don't like Toshiro.....

[member="Darth Vornskr"], U wanna git reket m8?

Maybe...

Jarael Gatoyia said:
Alright fine.

I admit it I have a real problem.

I am addicted to this site. Just the people here and the fun that I have. Every day, it seems, I am missing something in my life.

Anyways. I will be returning, BUT I will only be doing a MAX of three characters. Vincent, Another one by popular vote, and this one which I need to get my cravings on fast.

First of all I will update everybody since This happened.

1. Family problems back in order. Everything is fixed and easing down real nice. (might hike up again)
  2. Relationship problems are steady and we have been going well over the past few months. (Feels like years, Really a month.)
  3. School is awesome! For some reason though, I have almost no homework? Kind of screwy.
  4. Mission papers are being done. Working on them and getting ready.
  5. I am feeling better and out of my depressed state.
  6. I have the munces for writing. (whatever that is?)
So.....

SHAWN IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!!
Your waifu has cheated on you.

[member="Darth Vitium"], Who cheated on me?

Wait are you meaning [member="Lexa Imura"] cheated on Vincent?

[member="Gherron Vael"], True. Might want to give that back to you then huh.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"], *Ahem* "Why my dear, it has been far to long..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom