Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IC LOA

As seems to be happening to everyone around this time...school is kicking my butt. As most of you have noticed I really haven't been posting, just checking in to do my RPJ duties and such. That will pretty much be par for the course until April 1st when my schedule drastically lightens in preparation for my licensing exams. At the end of the day, school takes precedence even if I would rather it didn't LOL.

Most of you who I basically live with on Discord already know this, but this is my official announcement that I will not be posting at all or even attempting to do so until April 1st.

I will be here every day per usual cracking the whip doing my job, and you can catch me on Discord. But my free time is non-existent.

For my army of apprentices ([member="Korog Zordaal"], [member="Jacob Crawford"], [member="Aria Vale"], [member="Perth Levov"], [member="Arrik Parsa"], those who are talking to me about it) I am really sorry that my life is a garbage fire but I have every intention of building something amazing with you guys if you can stick with me. If you can't I will absolutely understand that too but please know there's nothing I'd like more than to set the squad loose on the galaxy. :p

Thanks as always for the patience. I'm going to school so I can pay for my internet, so this will pay off.

[member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Darth Imperia"] | [member="Reverance"] | [member="Netherworld"] | [member="Carach"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] | [member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Kaili Talith"]​

Perth Levov

It matters not who I am. My power is all that shou
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

tumblr_nope0vsMEt1u7n015o1_500.gif

The wait will definitely be worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom