Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illyria Skirata

Varek

Housemaster of Sullust
kurshi2-1.jpg
NAME: Illyria Skirata
FACTION: Mandalorians
SPECIES:
HEIGHT: 5'11
WEIGHT: 145lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

tumblr_n2f139Hq6f1qim9hqo3_250.gif

+ Heroes Prefer Swords -
+ Amazon Brigade
+ Dual Wielding
+ Proud Warrior Race

- Honor Before Reason
- I Like Those Odds
- It's What I Do

Clan Skirata | First of Many

SPECIALIZATION:

• Bes'uliik Training and Riding

• Bes'uliik Combat

• Construction

• Melee Combat

SHIP:

BIOGRAPHY:
Illyria was born on Mandalore to Clan Skirata forty-one years ago. She is of a regal disposition, and every much a warrior that can stand toe to toe with her brethren. Her area of focus is in melee combat fighting, unlike the ranged tactics of other Mandalorians. She is Force sensitive, but it is used to enhance her warrior's instinct and battle prowess. She normally has on her twin beskar blades, which she uses to duel wield in fights.

tumblr_n2297o7cEF1qiu8gyo1_250.gif
She is loyal and holds honor above all. She is firm in her ways, and once she makes a decision it is hard to sway her otherwise.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Evi Sohl

E
@[member="Illyria Skirata"] - A gorgeous profile, ner vod. It would be an honor to see you return to us.

-----

*lofts a brow* That boy needs a muzzle.

Evi Sohl

E
@[member="Illyria Skirata"] - That would be most wonderful...I'm certain I could learn much from you. Clearly this lot needs to be reigned in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom