Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
I used to be a member of this community a ways back as Alarah Kel, a Hapan Ducha. I'm wanting to try this again in the hopes that this time I can make stuff happen properly without being worked over. I prefer to work with people, not under them. Sooooo... when ya do stuff with Hapes or me, lemme know in a private message and work out something with me!

Yoru Shakou

Welcome back.
So....
Did you bring us all gifts from where ever it was that you'd been hiding?
[member="Relina Zhan"]​

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Relina Zhan"]

Welcome (back!) to the Chaos.

Just shout if you need any help going forward.

:)

Relina Zhan

[member="Tasgetius Blackwood"]

Gifts? Well sure, the loony bin that is Second Life SWRP surely has a gift shop that even they don't know about. :p

I come back bearing new ideas for tech and a couple of backbones for RP scenarios... also a differentish character. I wanna distance myself from the old house Kel idea...

Relina Zhan

and... ummm well, a couple things I would need are tags for Nobility, the Hapes Consortium, and if I come up with any witty and sarcastic ones, I'll hit someone up. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom