Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm returning but this time I'm here to stay! :)

Hi all,

I have been gone for the better part of a year so obviously I have not role-played here for awhile. Most of my posts have been sent to the archives by now as well. I hope to be able to jump back into roleplaying so If anybody wants to RP with me or any of my other characters just let me know. I left pretty soon after I became a Jedi Knight so If any Jedi Masters want to train me or anything let me know as well. Im sorry if when I left I abruptly ended any RPs I may or may not have had with you. I was pretty busy but I'm starting to relax into a normal routine again which means I have much more free time.

Thanks everybody!

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Yeah that would be cool! Would you mind starting it though? Like I said I've been gone for a year so it's kind of hard for me to think of a creative roleplay right now. I'll be back in my groove soon enough though!

Hi! Welcome back! I returned too to Chaos yesterday after been away for some time. Perhaps, if you two don't mind at all, we could roleplay the three of us? :3

[member="Reid Anaxoid"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom