Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Immediate Indefinite LOA

Not sure how long this will last, honestly. Too much going on in life and just having more stress and b.s. here than stress relief/fun from this place. Which means it's time to cut things loose again.

I have a thread with [member="Keira Ticon"] i'll for sure finish, and one mission thread with a prospective padawan I will keep monitoring on [member="Julius Sedaire"]. Otherwise, I will not be responding to PMs or new thread/dev requests. Might do the odd one off, but likely a reply once or twice a week, if that. This effects the following characters.

• Ijaat Akun
  • [member="Julius Sedaire"]
  • [member="Ostanes"]
  • [member="Alcuin"]
  • [member="Aitis Powarth"]
  • [member="Shywooshk"]

If there is something urgently needed, please let me know via Skype and we will work on it to see what we can do. If you don't have my Skype, then I sincerely doubt that it is urgent enough to pull me back from the shelf, but if you believe it is, I will check PM's sporadically.

Stay classy, folks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom