Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In for a bit

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
So I found a few new RP sites and let me start off by saying the grass is not greener on the other side. The sheer amount of cringe worthy things that I've seen over the last two weeks has been bad, so very bad. But! I have to say that Genevieve and I planed this going away event for months and while I am sorely disappointed in not only the course of things, but the actions and greed of players who have partaken in parts of it. However I'm going to be here until this event finishes because I owe it to Genevieve, [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] and the republic to see it through despite the crap that has happened.

Once the event Is over I'll probably crawl back into the shadows and go RP elsewhere, my mind might change about things, I don't know I'm not a psychic. But one thing is for sure is im here for a bit to see this all taken care of and played out in a way where everyone can have fun.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Loved the story you guys created for us. It's fantastic. Thanks for coming back and seeing it through. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom