Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Training Yard [Open]

Aevin stood, eyes closed, in the middle of six training droids. He ignited his lightsaber and the fight began. He kept his eyes closed as his weapon danced from hand to hand. He defeated the droids without looking. “Master.” Aevin didn’t notice the call “Master!”
“If you’re referring to me, you are neither my Padawan, nor do I hold the rank of Master.” He kept his eyes closed. The young apprentice who had been calling turned away. “Did I say you must leave? What do you need?”
“How did you- your eyes are closed.”
“I see with the Force. Take a lesson from the Miraluka. They need no eyes to see perfectly.”
“Right. Right. I was hoping you could teach me to use a lightsaber.” Aevin sighed and opened his eyes. A scrawny young man stood before him.

“Come.” The apprentice stepped forward. Aevin reached out a hand and called a training blade to it. The younger Jedi had brought his own. “This once I will allow you to ready yourself.” The apprentice took a standard Shii-Cho stance. Predictable. With a howl, Aevin launched at him, striking him several times before knocking him to the ground. “I can’t learn with a full blown knight going full bore at me!”
“You can’t learn if you’re determined to fail.” These words hurt. “What mistake did you make?”
“Footing.”
“Specifically.”
“I had too much distance between my feet, too much weight on my front foot, and was watching my feet for half the time.”
“Now you’re learning. Get up.”

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Jesrix Aevin"]

Red was walking past the training rooms. Why? Well, isn't it obvious? He wanted to train. Simple as that. Most of the others he walked past were wearing the traditional Jedi robes or something like that. Well, Red wasn't a traditional Jedi. He wore his battle armor, though without his helmet, as it was unnecessary. He rarely wore his Jedi clothes, usually he wore his battle armor or exercise clothes. Today, he choose his battle armor. He was walking past the training rooms when he noticed two people in the training yard. He watched the scene. From what he could tell, the padawan wanted some help with lightsaber skills from the older Jedi. Then, the older Jedi absolutely obliterated the younger padawan, defeating the young learner quickly and with ease. Red smiled. It was absolutely hilarious. The scene was very entertaining and fun to watch. Still, maybe he could help.

He walked over to them. "You know, maybe if you also relaxed your stance a bit, especially your shoulders, you might have better success." Red suggested.

"I'm Red. Padawan. Special Forces." He introduced himself.

“Excellent suggestion.” Aevin said. The Padawan adjusted his stance and relaxed his shoulders. “Now. Fight!” Aevin launched into him again. It took slightly longer to knock the thin padawan down. “Ow. How am I learning from failure?”
“That was better. Name the mistake.”
“I left my blade too low. I couldn’t parry.”

“[member="Subject 73 Red"], have you constructed a lightsaber yet?”

“Interesting.” Aevin took a Djem So stance as the youngest of their group scuttled to the edge of the arena type area. He opened with a powerful, but simple overhead strike. The way he fought adapted to every opponent. And he thought he might start to understand Red soon. But putting him on the back foot seemed like a strong open.

[member="Subject 73 Red"]

Subject 73 Red

[member="Jesrix Aevin"]

Then, suddenly, Red moved back suddenly in a quick move in a sudden retreat, dodging the Knight's attack. Then, Red moved forward quickly. Red attacked fiercely. His attacks were quick, light, and precise, as was the Makashi form. He preformed multiple light cuts and jabs, to keep the Knight continuously having to defend against his attacks. Red's feet moved quick, his footwork moving with ease and grace. Red was in an intense focus, as these move required complete and utter focus. He shuffled around, preforming light cuts at the Knight and jabs to force him back, along with his footwork moving at a high speed. His movements were fluid, not missing a beat. Each of his attacks merged into one, so he appeared to be continuously in motion, and he was. Each of his movements were quick, calculated, and precise. Red was only holding his lightsaber in one hand, for the quick and fluid movements needed for Makashi. Even though he was only a Padawan, it was obvious that Red was a fast learner, and that he had already gotten very skilled in the Makashi form, and even other forms. Even though Makashi required quick movements, Red added a bit of strength behind his attacks, to combat against the Djem So stance that he recognized that the Knight took. Red also took sudden retreats and quick strikes, to keep the Knight off guard.

Red fainted to the right, then shuffled quickly over to the left and preformed a light jab at the Knight from the left side.

Aevin did something perhaps unexpected as they fought, he change blade arms, using the Force to call it from hand to hand. Blocking the left side strike was simple, he pushed the blade back and then called his own to his right hand and struck for the leg.

[member="Subject 73 Red"]

Subject 73 Red

[member="Jesrix Aevin"]

Red blocked the attack, holding their blades there. Then, he jumped back suddenly. Then he moved for the Knight's left side. He then jabbed at the Knight from that side.

"Interesting." Aevin said as their blades locked for the second time. He closed his eyes. Crouching, Aevin spun around to stab at [member="Subject 73 Red"]'s back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom