Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Increased Workload

The darkness lays ever near the light.
Hey guys, it pains me to say this after being back for such a short while, but I'm going to have to leave again. I came back because my workload decreased for a short period - and it looked like it would stay that way for a while but, unfortunately, it didn't.

So, due to my workload increasing again, I'm taking another LOA of undetermined length. Sorry to all that I owe posts to, and I know I've kept you all waiting for longer than a week, but I hope you can understand.

Bye guys, I'll see you again sometime. <3

- Darren, signing out.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="FN-2826"] | [member="Varik Ice"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

S
[member="Darren Torran"] You do what you need to do my friend - we will be all here waiting for you to come back and carry on with your brilliant writing.

Take it easy out there and don't burn yourself out!

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Darren Torran"]
Take care! We will always be here for you and we can chat on discord if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom