Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite Decreased Activity

Liliane

L
Just thought I'd let you know I haven't felt too inspired to RP lately and will not feel that for a long time. My activity will be heavily decreased, although I will be here practically every day, doing OOC stuff and checking what's going on, etc. But my IC posts take a lot more time to come and I will start to lessen my amount of threads.

My top priority is the Republic Dominion of Rhommamool/Osarian and the TC vs CoTB Skirmish, as well as my armour development thread and my Padawan-Master training threads with Maria Natalja.

Everybody will eventually get their posts, but I've been extremely busy lately and will continue to be in the future for an indefinite amount of time so Chaos is not really most important to me.

Sorry!

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Nerius"] | [member="Vexen"] | [member="Kaia Starchaser"] | [member="Essac Isoto"] | [member="Finnik Mann"] | [member="Silas Fox"] | [member="Lorn Breac"] [tagged everybody I have threads with]

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Lilin Imperieuse"] You just take it easy out there and come back when you're good and ready. :)

Titus of Attican

T
[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

I have been all but absent from the site. It is inexcusable, but for all the excuses that I have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom