Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA indefinite LOA

hi all, yesterday something horrible happened to my family and with heavy heart I have leave chaos for an indefinite period of time to focus on my family and get through the storm. y’all as a community has been super nice to me, I’ve had a blast writing with many of you. I hope that our paths will cross in the near-future, but if this is a goodbye, it's been nice to know you all and I wish you all the best, in chaos and in life

hi all, yesterday something horrible happened to my family and with heavy heart I have leave chaos for an indefinite period of time to focus on my family and get through the storm. y’all as a community has been super nice to me, I’ve had a blast writing with many of you. I hope that our paths will cross in the near-future, but if this is a goodbye, it's been nice to know you all and I wish you all the best, in chaos and in life
If you ever need someone to talk to, we'll be here, and you'll always be welcome among the IMP

If the abyss stares at you, don't blink
Real life comes first. Should you be able to return you will of course be welcomed with open arms. If not you will be fondly remembered.

"No shame in letting strangers become family, but never let your family become strangers."

Aww Finn, my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you make sure to take care of yourself while you’re focusing on your family and those dear to you. We’re always here if you ever need to reach out for anything. Take care and you’re loved.

See you soon Space Cowboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom