Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet Broke

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The internet by my house seems to have entirely crashed and I have tried accessing from multiple devices and routers. I figure it could be minutes or hours or days before it is back up again. I am entirely karking piased off as poodoo because I was literally in the process of waiting for a long post to submit before it went out, and the post never went through.

I hate, with a fiery reviling passion, posting from a phone so I apologize that all of my threads might be stalled for a day or two.

If problems persist, contact your local internet provider.

Actual advice:
Sometimes replacing the router works. My house had to just a few weeks ago. Our internet was flipping on and off for days.
Got a new one and bam! it worked again.

lordmitmar

Turn it on and off again.
-IT level advice here-

*Real advice*

Reset router, unplug, plug in, reset again.
Worked for me when our town was ripping up cables :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Like I said, I tried multiple devices and routers, so sufficed to say, I unplugged it and plugged it back in. :p

That said, I checked the packets and they were sending (scarcely) but not receiving, and the signal strength was on par. It turns out it's provider-side and local. I'm back up... for now, anyways. No telling if it will go back down again, but it should be stable from what I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom