Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions are to be made!

Hello all!

Please introduce yourselves here if you are new. I would love to see every single one of you in here, introducing yourself so we can get you acclimated to the faction itself. I know factions can feel kind of lonely at times, and I do not want that permeating into the Order. Introduce yourself here and expect a PM from me, asking you all sorts of lovely questions!

Dont be shy either. In fact, to further explain my psychosis and social idiocy, Im going to have you feel out something small to introduce yourselves properly. I can do that, I am the faction leader. So, if you would, fill out this small sheet, adding whatever you feel necessary! Thank you again guys, you make the Order great!

Name: (Kind of a no-brainer, I know)
Approx Age:
Favorite Movies:
Favorite Books:
What is your end goal being here in the Order?:
How often can you post?:
Favorite color and why is it red?:

Mind you me, these are OOC questions. I want to get to know my fellow seers and sages, so please, fill this out and post it as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom