Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions [Introduce yourself here!]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
ywtLK2j.png
You have come to bring upon us all something great. You are The Strong. You are The Destined.
Most of all, you are my children and I am your mother.
You may address me as Mother Iviss and I shall be guiding you on our path to domination.
Introduce yourselves to your new family. Let your name be heard, show no fear.
There is no place for it.

Draven Asterisk

Jaded Prince of Ansion
Coming here with a character that is nothing more but a science experiment but he does have Dathmori blood in him. I guess this faction will be his soul searching place once he finds out Asterisk is nothing more but a company name.

I really enjoy this concept though, and plan to give you my all to work within this faction. I will do my best to keep communication constant to let you guys know if I can, or I can not make a post, or thread. My life is not busy, it just has a set schedule at the moment.

For example:

My Work Schedule: Usually looks like this. Fri - 5-1pm | Sat - 5-1pm | Sun - 5-3pm | Mon - Wednesday off | Thursday 5-3pm. (Eastern Time Zone) #AssistantManagerLife

For another example: I maybe working a double tomorrow to fill in for a call out, so something like 5-7pm.

Well, Llkt'tudrin'wyshd here is probably the lowest on the totem pole of PC Character, what with him being a) Male and b) Not even a proper Nightbrother (more a Slave, really). I'm also here with his friend and translator (he doesn't speak basic), Uul Dyi, an NPC. So, I look forward to seeing what suffering you Nightsisters may choose to inflict upon him as he tries to earn favour from Nightsister(s) and work his way up to earning the title of Warlock at some point as well as, first, being granted Force Sensitivity.

TL;DR - I look forward to wiring with you all with Llkt'tudrin'wyshd (feel free to refer to him as Drin) and Uul (his NPC companion and Sidekick.)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Syndra Duskmere"] [member="Draven Asterisk"] [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"]

Good to have you all! I can't wait ununtil after the current thread on Dathomir and we can get things really started!

I, am Allara. A lost child of the Magicks seeking a place to take root. Not a proper born daughter of Dathomir, but familiar with its power. Wishing to join wherever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom