Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

Hahah I did kinda follow gray here and I would love to become the emerald dragon by learning fire magic muahahaha in all seriousness I heard good things about this place so I wanted to come have fun as well
[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Lady Sovereign"]

Alana Sunrider

A
So, hello everyone. Onna is a wanderer and bounty hunter with untapped Force sensitivity who I want to explore some other aspects of the Force with, especially the more esoteric sides. Hence, she is becoming affiliated with the Je'daii and I think the Awoken would be a good fit for her on her journey as she grows into her destiny. Also, fun fact! Onna is allergic to the Dark Side.

Alana Sunrider

A
[member="Stardust"]

Thanks for the welcome! And she'll need training eventually, but she isn't quite there yet. I'll sort of be lurking and throwing ideas in for a bit until she reaches that point.

Greetings.
Scarlett is a spy who decided that the best way to hone her Force powers would be as a witch because Jedi were too reserved and Sith were too much. She joined the Awoken because she thought she'd thrive better in a faction and because the Order of Nyx sounds badass.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom