Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.
fXkLYWV.gif

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Intent: To expand Alpha Protocol's membership in line with a recent thread[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]​Image Credit: Original image from Game Freak, uploaded to Bulbapedia - Everything else by myself[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Role: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Scientist in Alpha Protocol[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Links: Pirate Hunting: Tortuga Station[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]PHYSICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Age: 32[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Force Sensitivity: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Untrained force sensitive. While she is capable of sensing the force, she does not attribute this to anything more than coincidence as she does not believe the force is real.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Species: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Miraluka[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Appearance: A stout woman, no taller than the average human. She is completely unrecognisable from her former self, seemingly to have ‘magically’ reversed her age through various chemicals forced upon her by Alpha Protocol. Her hair colour is naturally platinum, but synthetic dyes have almost permanently changed her bobbed hair with upturned ends into a deep emerald hue. Similarly to other Miraluka, she sports a jade coloured visor covering her eye sockets. She is typically seen only wearing official organisation uniform; that being a plain white and grey styled armor (varying between one styled as a dress and a regular variant.) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]SOCIAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Name: Astia Verde, Jade, Commander Jade[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Loyalties: Alpha Protocol[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Wealth: Jade’s wealth stems from her occupation in Alpha Protocol. She has no wealth of her own and does not desire any.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Notable Possessions: N/A[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Skills: Astia prior to her ‘induction’ to the criminal organisation was a prominent ballistic weapons scientist, specializing in developing new weapons and technologies for her previous employer. She is very well trained in the design process of such, and has overall competency in computing skills. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Personality: While her personality was almost completely wiped after brainwashing, some of her traits still glimmer through the psychological barrier she has in her brain. She is very stoic, unwavering and fearless, though comes across as arrogant and overly self-assured at times. While she respects others who work in her field, she rarely accepts help and often chooses to work in isolation, often working out to her benefit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Weapon of Choice: Grunts and cannon fodder. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Combat Function: Despite her field of work she isn’t all that more trained in using weapons, either melee or ranged, than the average person. Thus, she depends on a security detail should she ever be in a combat situation. [/SIZE]
STRENGTHS:

• [SIZE=9pt]Brains - Astia is naturally quite intelligent, being logical and thorough in her research[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Domineering - Her overconfidence shines through in a slightly pointed matter, making her able to command her subordinates with ease[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]WEAKNESSES:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Brawn - Her workload makes her skip the gym. A lot. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Stubborn - Astia is self-assured that her work method is the best in the galaxy. She is not quick at picking up new skills, nor does she even have a desire to change. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Astia’s scientific career blossomed at the age of 17, when she was recognized as being so gifted in the field of physics that she was removed from standard schooling and granted an opportunity to work with some of the top minds in the country at ‘Facility 177’, where she was also conveniently housed until the age of 24. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Unbeknownst to her adolescent mind, who had absolutely no opposition to never seeing her parents again, her planet was now dependent on her to develop new weapon schematics for traditional artillery weapons as a method of fighting against a space faring civilization who intended on conquering their planet. While her designs indeed proved effective, managing to stave the invaders off by at another few months when things looked desperate, the planet eventually succumb to the technologically superior foes. In exchange for clemency for developing weapons of mass destruction and being indirectly responsible for so many deaths, Verde agreed to offer the new rulers the designs and prototypes for any remaining weapons that were not purged through ‘scorched earth’ policy of Facility 177, along with coming under their ‘employment’ until her body fell victim to age.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Astia became overcome with depression at the age of 28, realizing just how much destruction and devastation she was facilitating, and manufactured an escape, eventually landing on Tortuga station and planning on living out the rest of her days in the hive of scum and villainy. But it was not to be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]After making a name for herself all those years ago, the criminal organisation known as Alpha Protocol planned on kidnapping her, indoctrinating her and putting her talents back to work once more. Commander Ruby of the organisation carried on the abduction and, following light resistance from the station’s guards, she was subsequently brainwashed into obedience.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Since, she has proved a capable scientist, and has given the organisation the location of Facility 177, which supposedly houses the advanced weaponry she developed as a teenager. [/SIZE]

[member="Melody"]

[SIZE=9pt]Image Credit[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Original image from Game Freak - Everything else by myself[/SIZE]
The image is lovely, but I'm not seeing any of its visible layers on the wiki page you linked to? Perhaps I've misunderstood your meaning, if so, I would appreciate it if you could explain :) Otherwise, I need the image credit to link to a page on which the image (or main focus of the image) can be found.

[SIZE=9pt]Species: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Miraluka[/SIZE]
This takes me to an edit page rather than the page itself. Could you please edit it?

Other than these two technical things, this is a wonderful sub. Once they are fixed we can go ahead and officially approve it :)

Scherezade deWinter said:
The image is lovely, but I'm not seeing any of its visible layers on the wiki page you linked to? Perhaps I've misunderstood your meaning, if so, I would appreciate it if you could explain Otherwise, I need the image credit to link to a page on which the image (or main focus of the image) can be found.
The underlying layer is just a spiral of effects I made by myself on photoshop. It was originally red in colour but I changed the hue for the aesthetics of this image.

Also fixed the Miraluka link :p

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

The image source can be found here on an open-source wikipedia

The actual image creators are Gamefreak.

I've added the other link in if that's what is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom