Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi vs. Sith: Lords of the Sword

Howdy Y'all! Like the title says I'm looking to write a story/stories that echo the long history between Jedi and Sith. I have some ideas and am absolutely up for collaboration. It can be a duel or a more nuanced hands off battle. Point being, I'd love to put Ran against some of your favorite darksiders. So let me know if you are interested in having them go toe to toe against my favorite green gal!

Thanks for the interest everyone. Here are some ideas I had. Let me know if you'd like to engage with any of them.

The Force has guided Ran to the Planet Naalol where she will face off against a foe on the snowy mountaintops. (For those who want a duel that'll take their character to their limits. This is a chance to listen to the more primal side of the force. This is also a chance to birth a nemesis.)

Ran owes the syndicates of Coruscant a few favors. Agents of the darkside have wormed their way into the syndicates' dealings. The syndicates want the darksiders out. They've tasked Ran to deliver their message. (For any darksiders willing to work with criminal organizations. A great chance to use minions, schemes, or wits.)

Ran's ship floats lifelessly in the dead of space. To maximize her chance of survival and discovery she has broadcasted an emergency rescue message to any nearby craft in range and entered a force trance. A standard week has passed and not a single craft has encountered her ship or its message until now, but the ship that's taken notice is piloted by a master of the darkside. (For anybody who might want a more social story. Great chance to exchange words between differing philosophies of the force.)

Ran's ship floats lifelessly in the dead of space. To maximize her chance of survival and discovery she has broadcasted an emergency rescue message to any nearby craft in range and entered a force trance. A standard week has passed and not a single craft has encountered her ship or its message until now, but the ship that's taken notice is piloted by a master of the darkside. (For anybody who might want a more social story. Great chance to exchange words between differing philosophies of the force.)

hmmm could be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom