Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Job finished? I don't think so

Which is a roundabout way of saying I'm going to go silent for the foreseeable future. My activity has already been at a bare minimum over the last couple weeks, and it's proving infeasible to maintain even that level. I'm grateful for the patience of those who I've written with and want to express my thanks for the threads, but priorities have shifted in a way that don't allow me to put the amount of time into writing y'all deserve. This thread serves to put that info out there.

TL;DR: So yeah, I can't stay. It's not you, it's me.

See you, space cowboy. Stay gold.

Bernard Bernard
62bdbe9a32e8556ce67c995bf9430724.gif

Which is a roundabout way of saying I'm going to go silent for the foreseeable future. My activity has already been at a bare minimum over the last couple weeks, and it's proving infeasible to maintain even that level. I'm grateful for the patience of those who I've written with and want to express my thanks for the threads, but priorities have shifted in a way that don't allow me to put the amount of time into writing y'all deserve. This thread serves to put that info out there.

TL;DR: So yeah, I can't stay. It's not you, it's me.

See you, space cowboy. Stay gold.
Don't know you personally mate, but life ebbs and flows often, and sometimes your muse for the things you love will dissipate during moments.. But there will always another tinder to light that fire in your belly, and you may return. It's never really goodbye, and you've got your stories here to immortalize that fact.

All I'm saying is, there's no problem with taking a break, or trying something new. You're your own person, and you need to look after numero uno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom