Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just takin' a break.

This isn't as much of a LOA as it is me tryin' to make a character in peace, I'll be back in RPing when I finish up "Church" to start with.

EDIT

Well... I realized something now... I am horrible with keeping up with things, whether I like them or not. So... break into possibly a perma-LOA induced by rage that may or may not coincide with the feelings of the staff.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Hello 35th character account name change.
While I find this somewhat funny, I may not request a name change for this one to start with, as the backstory-only Jedi Master is nicknamed "Eddie" and the clone calls himself "Church".

Well... I realized something now... I am horrible with keeping up with things, whether I like them or not. So... break into possibly a perma-LOA induced by rage that may or may not coincide with the feelings of the staff.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
Eddie said:
ahitchscreen69.jpg

>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom