Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kana is slow and unreliable! More news at eleven.

Dear guys,

Words can't describe how much I fail you guys. I just wanted to announce to those of you who I write with that my posting has recently slowed down drastically due to real-life coming back to bite the unemployed in the butt. My posting has turned considerably slower and less reliable because my job hunt has recently picked up it's pace to a speed where keeping up with both the site and this hunt thing is proving difficult.

Posts still happen every now and then but I have to spend a majority of the my days looking for them jobs, making calls and sending e-mails. I am so sorry for not breaking these news earlier but I've been kind of giving it all of my focus at the moment.

I've got a few good leads already but with the market being as it is I can't guarantee this ends anytime soon and I don't see it in my own best interest to cut back on the applications yet. Therefor I want to apologize to the following for the lack of replies:

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
[member="Taheera Sollo"]
[member="Khaleel Malvern"]
[member="Cira"]
[member="Darth Veles"] ([member="Elizie Adasca"])
[member="Aitis Powarth"]
[member="Eden Gyll"]
@All those whom I forget.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[member="Kana Truden"]

tumblr_lrhsfdPyxO1qi89wco1_500.gif

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
[member="Kana Truden"]

I'm not anywhere on any of your lists, so I'll just hug you and get back to being a floating space-cat.

*hug*

*runs off*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom