Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kark. I feel like I'm waking up from a bad hangover.

Well, this is embarassing. I haven't had a reliable presense on this forum for a long time, and now I have to retcon my character like hell :( . I don't even know where to start tbh. Could somebody explain what's been going on for the past several months around here? I'd really appreciate it.

But anyways, I'm really happy to be back! :D

[member="Tallia Farn"]

You look...familiar :)

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about the Republic or the Jedi Order, but essentially there's just been a huge event, we've all aged six years and the map has been re-set.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Tallia Farn"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

MmnIjQa.gif

Too...much....Tonkin...

(Welcome back BTW!)

Welcome back! :)

* is totes ignoring the six years have passed since thing because Sio already got aged up *

Tallia Farn said:
Could somebody explain what's been going on for the past several months around here? I'd really appreciate it.

Sith returned from the shadows, conquered most of the core worlds. A mad goddess called Akala pulled off some major mojo and half of us went to hell. Literally. It was not that bad there. For a while everyone lost the Force, but now things are normal againl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom