Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech KKS-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilsa Voll

Kampfpanzer Kommandant
Intent: To create a set of tank cannon sights for the Eisenwelten Kampfpanzers
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Eisenwelt Eisenwerke
Model: Kampfpanzer Kanone Sehenswürdigkeiten-10
Affiliation: Eisenwelt Eisenwerk, Eisenwelt
Modularity: None
Production: Mass
Material: Alusteel, glassteel, and other tank gun sight parts.
Description:

The Kampfpanzer Kanone Sehenswürdigkeiten-10 is the baseline for cannon sights made by Eisenwelt Eisenwerke. Essentially a basic gun sight, the KKS-10 is mounted where the gunner sits within any Eisenwelten kampfpanzer and is very user friendly. With the sight, the gunner can spot, target, and track a target to the effective range of 1,100m, though accuracy diminishes the further out the target is from the cannon. The scope itself features a comfortable, padded ring around the edges of the device to protect the gunner and the housing itself is designed with curves and slopes in mind so as to prevent injuries to the gunner in the event of a bump or enemy hit.

The tank sight does have its faults, however. The sight is a little bulky and takes up a good deal of space in the gunner's seat, leading to some slightly cramped conditions. Also, the sights tend to lack the ability to track moving targets over 800m out, meaning the gunner must compensate for the sight's shortcomings.

[member="Ilsa Voll"]

Your range is a touch short for tracking and by nature scopes have a limited field of vison. I can see nothing that screams no, other than .52.

Approved Pending secondary.

Edit. I will lock this when I get to work and adjust the title to pending approval. Apologies.

[member="Ilsa Voll"]

Hi [member="Tefka"] has not given back Judge privileges yet, at least not to me. So until he does and gives me the all clear my hands are tied. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom