Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L. O. A.

Sorry but I've been gone over the weekend and will probably be gone for a week still. My parents and grandparents were in a car accident Thursday afternoon and I have been busy with that. My father is okay just minor scrapes and bruises but both my mother and grandma are in icu.

Sorry for slowing down stories but I'll be back.

My characters who need to be excused are :

Atin Kandossii
Muad Dib
Kal kandossii
Theoden stronghammer
Marev Priest
Brick

[member="Titan"]
@Villaz Munin
[member="Chloe Kandossii"]
[member="Azrael"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Anija Ordo"]
@Lysle of the Way

@sabrina @Arabella Darkhold [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"]

My mother should be released sometime Monday or Tuesday in which I will be bringing her home. This weekend has been busy with funeral(s).

I should be back on by Tuesday or Wednesday.

For those waiting for Kal to do armor, I will be on it soon. For those in RP's with other alts, sorry for the absence. Please let those I have missed in mentioning that I will be back shortly.

[member="Muad Dib"] *hug hug* I'm glad your Mom's getting to the place where she can come home. That's great. The Funerals? My condolences hon.

Folk can wait as long as they need to for their armour. No worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom