Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving Friday

Dear [member="Corvus Raaf"] and [member="Kian Karr"],​
Enjoy a weekend full of my FA duties, suckers!​
Rm6a8iK.gif
I am going to be heading to Canada to the good side of Niagara Falls on Friday. I will be back Sunday night.​
ySFC8n8.gif

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Since you're gonna get American boozy/white girl wasted, I recommended you try our wines. Niagra is known for them especially. I suggest Baco Noir and Vidal for some New World awesome. Look for G. Marquis and Magnotta wines, that's the winemaker that I work for :). If you wanna get real fancy, our icewines are literally the recipients of hundreds of international awards. We also currently have 1800 of said awards for our vino in general.

Connor Harrison

C

For some reason...I saw this and thought you were leaving the site as a whole on Friday...dunno, the word leaving just made me think

"- uh-oh, I've only had Connor say like three words to you and now you're leaving the whole site!"

And no quips please [member="Corvus Raaf"]...

Ceska Starshield said:

Since you're gonna get American boozy/white girl wasted, I recommended you try our wines. Niagra is known for them especially. I suggest Baco Noir and Vidal for some New World awesome. Look for G. Marquis and Magnotta wines, that's the winemaker that I work for :). If you wanna get real fancy, our icewines are literally the recipients of hundreds of international awards. We also currently have 1800 of said awards for our vino in general.
How can I not Like a post that talks about wine?

:)

Seraphina Shel'tah said:
[member="Ceska Starshield"] Both of those movies are awesome! Don't be ashamed! I love ice wine! I will try it while I am there :)

[member="Connor Harrison"] No silly :p You'll have plenty of time to talk to Sera haha.
Oh yes, our icewine stands out among even the exceptional Ontario icewines. It's even popular in East Asia where we have an exclusive line just for them. But I will stop selling you our stuff now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom