Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving This Site But...

Adios My friends,

I regret to inform the great people of this site that I am leaving. The immortal gods have told me it is my time. I have had a fun nine months here and I am bummed to abandon all the people I know and all the people I do not, I know I have been criticized and complimented and that was all for the better. I enjoyed this home away from home. To be honest this site has put me through a lot of struggles and i as a human am glad for it, As a token of my thanks I will tell my brother about this site and as one disappears into the shadows, One forms in the light.

@Everyone

My Brother's Account Is [member="Drake Leo"], I helped him create it, Although I am leaving you Will all be in my heart. I will be here on Monday, to see the replies but then I will bid my final farewell.

NOOooooooooOOOOooOoOooOOOOooOooOooOOOooooooOooOoooOOooooooooOoooooooooooo...

They're all leaving me. :(

I'm glad to have gotten to write with you, [member="Carden Lorps"]! You are a great sport and a fun guy to RP with. I wish you well in everything you do IRL. :)

[member="Carden Lorps"]

vader_NOOOO.jpg

You were the first person I Rped with on this site *Goes off and cries in a corner*

Best wishes in life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom