Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving

Well, my depression is at it again, worse than ever. I just can't find my place here... it'll be better for everyone if I leave.

Sorry to those few friends I've managed to make here. You know who you are ;)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Enjoy your time away. We'll be here if you ever decide to come back around. Good hunting and get well soon. :)

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Darth Veles"] I wish you well, and I hope you're feeling better soon and you find it easy to come back here one day.

We'll be here for you.

[member="Darth Veles"]
May you find a light in the darkness, friend. Depression is a mighty foe, indeed, but I believe you will once more find the strength to pull through. We will always welcome you home.

[member="Darth Veles"]

I'll Rp with you. I struggle with depression as well due to my past home life so if you ever want to talk.

Mainly, I don;t think I am liked much on this board IC and OCC so I will take all the friends I can get :)

[member="Darth Veles"]

I'm sorry to hear this and hope that you are taking care of yourself, because you and your well being are very important. I hope to see you on here again some day and, regardless, I hope you well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom