Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Finds A Way - Indefinite LOA, Sorry To Those Affected

Hi all- I know I haven't been on this site for a few weeks (or very long in general), but the time I've spent here has been genuinely fab. The quality of writing and volume of sheer passion here is still staggering!

Unfortunately, I signed up here expecting to have a full year out of school; a last minute offer to medical school changed that- turns out med school is a free-time devouring abyss. It's not really possible (or fair on you all) for me to try and balance to the two at the moment, or for the foreseeable future- trained doctors have even less time to RP, I gather :p

I didn't know very many of you, but that doesn't mean you didn't make this a fun place to be! Best wishes to you all, for helping me make some really great stories with some really cool and talented people- I'm genuinely sorry for those we never finished.

(Affected, for Vilka/Nemo/Qrylo) [member="Arekk"] [member="Aten Ramses"] [member="Adrian Vandiir"] [member="Kyrinov"] [member="Dano Dil"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Talus Morid"] [member="Tan'yill"] [member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Omari Vyken"] (Sorry if I missed any; it was a pleasure!)

Even though I hardly knew ye- catch you on the flipside, Chaos! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom